Friday, January 6, 2012

My Turn & Sibling Love...

Yeah! Sometimes I worry I didn't get the smartest smart phone. Just now it wasn't letting me write in the text box.


My happy today was Sibling Love...

The best moments of my mom adventure today were moments where Maya & Teancum were loving each other. One in particular was when Maya asked to get in T's crib right before one of his naps. When I'm at my mac next I'll add it to this post. It was adorable!!! I LOVE that they love each other!!!

My sad today was that it was "My Turn"...

The kids have been sick. As a mom you cannot avoid being around your kids (even when they're sick). Mine don't get sick much at all but anything they get I almost also get (usually just colds - until this last week). We all got flu shots so I thought we were off the hook for the bug going around but somehow we still caught it. I'm laying in my bed now. I had the most unproductive housekeeping/cooking day ever. I felt so sick. I haven't been sick in SO long, I forget what it feels like.

Here's what I learned...

#1 Sometimes being a good mom means taking care of yourself in order to take better care of your babies. #2 It is nice to focus on making memories and not just getting the dishes done. And #3 Opposition always reminds us of our blessings. "You've got to be sick to be grateful for your health." -My Turn on Earth. I am blessed to have such good health 99.5% of the time. So, I am once again reminded how grateful I am to have such a healthy body!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment